Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management participates in different centre collaborations.
The Danish Centre for Forest, Landscape and Planning (Danish)
The centre is a national research centre for research, education and consultancy within forest and forest products, landscape architecture and landscape management as well as urban planning and urban design. The centre is a collaboration between Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management and Department of Food and Resource Economics.
The Geocenter is a national centre of geoscientific research, education, consulting, innovation and publishing at a high international level. Geocenter Denmark is a formalised cooperation between Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (GEUS), Department of Earth Sciences at the University of Aarhus and Geological Museum and Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management at the University of Copenhagen.
- B21st (Biomass for the 21st Century)
- Centre for Advanced Research in forest genetics, breeding and regeneration for adapting and mitigating climate change (AdapCar)
- Centre for Cross-disciplinary Chalk Research
- Center for Strategisk Byforskning
- Centre for Sustainable Artisanal and Small-Scale Mining (SASMIN)
- Centre of Advanced Research on Environmental Services from Nordic Forest Ecosystems (CAR-ES)
- Copenhagen Plant Science Center (CPSC)
- Greenland Ecosystem Monitoring (GEM)
- Nordic Center for Earth Evolution (NordCEE)
- Sustainability Science Center (SSC)
- The Polar Science Centre