Øster Voldgade 10, 1350 København K, Område VI, Building: 06-2-623
- Globalisation and land-use change
- Sustainability transformation and governance of agri-food production systems
- Transnational land acquisitions and their effects on land rights, access and use in the Global South
- Cash-crop booms in resource frontier regions and their effects on smallholder livelihoods
- Ethnographic methods and qualitative analysis
2017: Dr Phil in Human Geography: "Land-use change in a globalised world.The relevance of the telecoupling framework for exploring the case of banana plantation expansion in northern Laos." Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany
2013: MSc. in Geography & Geoinformatics, Specialisation: Environment, Society and Development (IGN, UCPH).