Tenure track adjunkt
Øster Voldgade 10
1350 København K
Member of the research group Geomorphology, Processes and Landscapes
My current research interests are: 1) Geomorphology and evolution of clastic coastal environments, landscape reconstruction, mechanisms (morphology, sea level and storms) controlling coastal evolution. 2) Plastics in coastal and marine environments, dynamics of micro plastic particles in relation to flocculation and settling processes, influence of marine biota on transport and sedimentation of micro plastic.
- Coastal geomorphology
- Clastic sedimentology and stratigraphy
- Geological evolution of coastal systems
- Physical sedimentary processes
- Optically stimulated luminescence (OSL) dating and radiocarbon dating
- Response of the coastal zone to fluctuations in sea-level
- Reconstruction of Holocene sea-level
- Response of the coastal zone to storms and storm surges
- Event sedimentation
Undervisnings- og vejledningsområder
Lecturer and course responsible in Marine Geoscience
Lecturer in Coastal Geoscience
Lecturer in Field and Method Course to Vietnam
Lecturer and course responsible in Global Geosystems
Lecturer in Theory of Science and Ethics for Geography
Lecturer in Field and Method Course in Physical Geography
Completed 1 MSc students and 5 BSc students. Currently co-supervising 4 MSc students.
Engaged in the supervision of 3 PhD students (undocumented).